Saturday 21 July 2012

Insanity

As I was rewatching "The Dark Knight", I cannot help but to realise that Bruce Wayne actually got friendzoned back Rachel. Look up the scene where Alfred was reading the letter Rachel left for Bruce =). I mean, someone with the quality of Bruce Wayne actually gets friendzone by someone he loves, what are my chances now? XD

Speaking of friendzone, I would like to quote Albert Einstein. The great man once said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Well girls, how can you justify when you say, "All men are the same?" when you just like to friendzone someone who just seemed "too nice"? While probably going after some douche who has endless "SWAG", try using SWAG when raising and feeding your kids next time. I got it a few times for that exact reason and why do you think the number of gentlemen is falling in today's society?

There, just needed to let it out a little =).

No comments:

Post a Comment