Sunday 22 July 2012

Is there one?

"Why is the clock even running, if my world isn't turning?"


"You tear into pieces my heart, before you leave with no repentance"

Wanted to share a ballad, by a Brazilian Power Metal/Progressive Metal band called "Angra". As I talked about progressive metal, now I would do a little introduction on power metal (PM). In PM, one would normally find that the lyrics are a little mystical or somewhat like a fantasy. In addition, they usually do not sound too heavy and goes with a fast tempo helped on with double bass kick drums which I absoulutely adore =).

The song, as I interpret it, is about the waiting of a loved one, either he/she left or is dead. As I am now, still waiting for my moment to come. Still waiting...

*Note, I do not own the video and all credit will go its rightful owner*

No comments:

Post a Comment